This section allows to set the cancellation plans for the whole validity of the contract or just for single periods by simultaneously loading a restrictive charge policy; these plans will overwrite the cancellations set in the Allotment section.
It can be distinguished for the C clients and the S suppliers.
- Start date: first day of cancellation
- End date: last day of cancellation
- Group: group of clients to whom the cancellation applies
- Hours: the deadline in which the cancellation is free of charge, in terms of hours or days from check-in
- Penalty: the value of the penalty
- Type (of penalty)
- percentage: the value of the penalty is a percentage of the booking total
- currency: the value of the penalty is a definable amount per
- target (pax or per room)
- period (nights or total)
- currency of the penalty to be paid
- Example: 4-night stay, 6 pax, 3 DBL. The penalty is €10
- pax+nights: penalty= 10€ 6pax 4nights
- pax+total: 10€ * 6
- room+nights: 10€ 3(DBL) 4(nights)
- room+total: 10€ * 3(DBL)
- nights: number of nights to pay.
To summarise the penalty to pay can be calculated as a percentage, for the number of nights charged compared to a whole stay, or for the monetary value set per pax or per room per night, or for a total amount.