In this section you can add a New tariff
You must fill in the following mandatory fields:
- from locality: indicates the place of departure
- arrows in the middle: indicate whether the tariff is valid only for one or both directions
- to locality: indicates the place of arrival
- vehicle: indicates the type of vehicle
- category: indicates the type of category of the transfer
- from: indicates the day of departure of the contract (optional)
- to: indicates the end day of the contract (optional)
- buy: enter the net price of the service
- currency: you can specify the currency
- tariff type: can be Markup or Amount. This field allows you to set the type of "margins" you want for a given contract.
- markup: it is possible to enter a value (percentage) of markup, different from the one set by default in the contract master data;
- active: You can define the sale amount. Once selected, the relevant field for insertion appear.
The following advanced configurations are not required:
- from (hours): indicates the time at which start the validity for that particular rate
- to (hours): indicates the time at which the rate ends
- period: indicates on which days of the week the rates entered are valid
- typology: admits only three types of values.
- vehicle brands: you can list some examples of cars that will perform the service (for example "Audi A3, Mercedes-benz class A)
- driver information: You can list some characteristics of the driver (e.g. "the driver speaks English)