This section enables you to enter the tariff conditions according to the contract with the hotel for each contracted room type.
The tariffs can be inserted at the net of hotel, on a daily basis with VAT and taxes included.
It is possible to indicate the day of the week
- Start Date and End Date: the dates when the tariffs are valid
- SGL (Single), TSU (Twin Single Use), DBL (Double), TWN (Twin), TRP (Triple), QUD (Quadruple): fields dedicated for the insertion of prices for each room type;
- COT (Cot), Extra (Extra bed): fields dedicated for inserting prices of the cot and extra bed;
- Currency: the purchasing currency of the room
- Calculate Tariffs: it facilitates the tariffs calculation for each room type, just by clicking the calculator symbol. The price per room and per person must be written on Base amount in order to calculate it for each room type needed. If a specific room(s) type is not available, just write 0.
Commission: it is possible to enter a commission value (percentage) to specify the margin either for the client or the supplier
Profit: it is possible to specify the exact tariff at which you want to sell the contracted rooms for each type of room in oder to achieve specific margins
- Specialise: it enables to enter a different tariff compared to the one entered previously for each client or group of clients in order to achieve a specific profit on each type of room;
- Tariff Plans: are used to facilitate the loading of tariffs, especially in the case of different seasons or if there are different dates under the same season and allows to define a specific period by relating the corresponding tariffs based to the room type. They can be created by using the "Tariffs Plans" button